Dan Robles PE, MBA, Seattle WA
Dan Robles is the Director of The Ingenesist Project
The Ingenesist Project is a private think tank in Seattle that predicts and specifies elements of the next economic paradigm as built on a platform of social media. Mr. Robles helps organizations identify future disruptions to their existing strategies and assists in implementing ways to exploit or evade such disruptions. His clients are mostly from the aerospace, higher education, finance, and diverse corporate marketing concerns.
Dan is a licensed professional Engineer and holds an MBA in International Business. He has many years experience in the Aerospace Industry working on programs from the Space Shuttle to the 777. Most recently, he held global account management positions in aircraft acquisition and aircraft service engineering at Boeing where he commissioned over 3 billion dollars worth of aviation products.
Dan has worked extensively in Higher Education as an Associate Professor of Business Management at the City University of Seattle, Cogswell College, and CETYS University in Mexicali, Mexico. He is a recognized researcher stemming from his participation in the NAFTA negotiations for the international recognition of engineering professionals and his controversial specifications for an innovation economy.
Dan is also a creative and prolific blogger to several top social media communities as well as his own company blog. His noteworthy experience in the Hollywood entertainment industry in mechanical special effects, artistic direction, and musical performance add a refreshing twist to his perception and articulation of complex associations among seemingly disparate objectives.
I am available for speaking engagements at your conference or event, guest blogging, or content creation specific to your needs:
Please review the contents of the site-map or any of the videos and I have published and tell me what topic would be appropriate for your audience. I would be happy to build a custom keynote, academic, futurist or business seminar to meet the interests of your audience. I am an award winning speaker but most effective with an technical, social science, or business oriented adult audience. Here are a few recent invitations:
- SIBOS 2011 (scheduled) September 2011, Toronto, Canada; 2 panels: The Power of Tribes (Social Flights) and New Economies (The Ingenesist Project).
- Monetization of Intangible Capital Panelist: The Future of Money and Technology Summit; San Francisco, CA 2011
- Will Social Capitalism Replace the Corporation? Prediction Markets Summit; Seattle, WA
- Non-Quantifiable Exchanges Panelist; The Future of Money and Technology Summit; San Francisco, CA
- The Next Economic Paradigm: Innovation Immersion Conference, At Torrey Pines, La Jolla, CA
- Innovation Economics; Management Applications and Principles; The International Society for The Advancement of Management, Washington DC
- Innovation Economics and the Integration and Capitalization of Knowledge, Boeing Technical Excellence Conference Seattle, WA
- Innovation Economics and the Innovation Bank; University of Washington Global Business Forum, Seattle, WA
- Topics in International Business Innovation: CETYS University, Mexicali and Ensenada campuses, Baja California, Mexico
- Innovation Economics and the Integration and Capitalization of Knowledge, Boeing Technical Excellence Conference St. Louis, Mo
- Knowledge assets as a financial instrument, Knowledge Management Summit; Boeing Technical Fellowship, Seattle, WA
- The Failure of the NAFTA Mutual Recognition Document for Engineering Professionals; and How that Affects Global Sourcing 10 Years Later, Comparative and International Education Society (CIES), USC, Los Angeles
- A Model for the Mobility of Engineering Professionals Under NAFTA, CETYS University/San Diego State University;
- A Model for the Mobility of Engineering Professionals Under NAFTA Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, National Conference, Orlando