Thank you for taking the time to learn about The Ingenesist Project (TIP)
The Objective of The Ingenesist Project is to specify the next economic paradigm by addressing several important questions: What comes after market Capitalism? What does Social Capitalism look like? How will social organization evolve under financial constraints? Are Land, Labor and Capital still appropriate factors of production? How can we accelerate a safe and equitable transition to a new economy?
TIP has developed 3 web based applications that could catalyze this transition. The working titles of these applications are as follows: Curiosumé; The Value Game; and the WIKiD Tools Algorithm. Implementation of these applications would result in the creation of a digital currency called GEN, The currency of the Ingenesist Project, which is underwritten by true human productivity and therefore holds intrinsic value.
The Ingenesist Project (TIP) began life as an international engineering education project during the early 1990’s implementation of NAFTA and later as a research project in a large Fortune 100 corporation. Today The Ingenesist Project resembles mostly a “Crowd Think Tank” with dozens of brilliant and creative contributors from all over the world who share the goal of forming new economic institutions and organizations.
TIP Products have been deployed to several companies including Social Flights – a ride sharing service for private aircraft (acquired 2012), CRManage – a community organization game for condominium remediation (acquired 2013), and Community Engineering Services, PLLC - an engineering co-op supporting the infrastructure of shared asset communities (active).
In addition, a growing list of organizations and entrepreneurs are using TIP methods and systems to access the intangible economy. Many participate on our board of advisors providing feedback to the collective efforts of many. Please let us know if you would be interested in helping to guide The Ingenesist Project.
Dan Robles, Director of The Ingenesist Project
Recent speaking engagements:
- National Council of Professional Engineers National Conference (scheduled) Seattle, WA Emerging Opportunities in The Engineering Profession July 2015
- Fueling The Decentralization Movement, Moderator The Future of Money and Technology Summit; San Francisco, CA (video)
- Community Currency Summit – Baybucks, Oakland, CA September 2014
- Compassionate Seattle Summit, April 2014, Seattle Washington
- What Every Engineer should know about Bitcoin, CETyS University Baja California, Mexico, May 2014
- The Integration of Community Currencies, Moderator; The Future of Money and Technology Summit; San Francisco, CA 2013 (video)
- The New Value Movement, Panelist: The Future of Money and Technology Summit; San Francisco, CA 2012 (video)
- SIBOS 2011 September 2011, Toronto, Canada; Swift Corporation, Innotribe; Keynote The Power of Tribes and plenary The New Value Movement (video).
- Monetization of Intangible Capital Panelist: The Future of Money and Technology Summit; San Francisco, CA 2011 (video)
- Will Social Capitalism Replace the Corporation?Prediction Markets Summit; Seattle, WA 2010
- Non-Quantifiable Exchanges Panelist; The Future of Money and Technology Summit; San Francisco, CA 2010(video)
- The Next Economic Paradigm: Innovation Immersion Conference, At Torrey Pines, La Jolla, CA
- Innovation Economics; Management Applications and Principles; The International Society for The Advancement of Management, Washington DC
- Innovation Economics and the Integration and Capitalization of Knowledge,Boeing Technical Excellence Conference Seattle, WA
- Innovation Economics and the Innovation Bank;University of Washington Global Business Forum, Seattle, WA
- Topics in International Business Innovation:CETYS University, Mexicali and Ensenada campuses, Baja California, Mexico
- Innovation Economics and the Integration and Capitalization of Knowledge,Boeing Technical Excellence Conference St. Louis, Mo
- Knowledge assets as a financial instrument,Knowledge Management Summit; Boeing Technical Fellowship, Seattle, WA
- The Failure of the NAFTA Mutual Recognition Document for Engineering Professionals; and How that Affects Global Sourcing 10 Years Later,Comparative and International Education Society (CIES), USC, Los Angeles
- A Model for the Mobility of Engineering Professionals Under NAFTA,CETYS University/San Diego State University
- A Model for the Mobility of Engineering Professionals Under NAFTA Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, National Conference, Orlando