knowledge inventory

Do We Really Need To Fail?

November 30, 2011
Thumbnail image for Do We Really Need To Fail?

We need to know what can be built from the parts that we have in the bin. We don’t want to try to build something from the wrong parts any more than we want to misallocate the right parts to build the wrong things. In any industry in the world, none of these situations would pass the stink test, yet this is the state of our communities today. We don’t even know that we don’t know what we know. Seriously, is anyone else wondering about these things?

Read the full article →

89% Are Already OWS

November 23, 2011

99% of Americans don’t have a game that they can win playing by the rules imposed on them by the other 1%.  But in order to keep this game in play, that 1% utterly depends on the remaining 89% who still have jobs to show up for work and do as they are told. The […]

Read the full article →

The Science of Change

October 17, 2011
Thumbnail image for The Science of Change

The key is that we need to change ourselves. We need to transform, not them. We don’t need to occupy Wall Street, we simply need to occupy Main Street because that is where they occupy us.

Read the full article →

It Is Time To Evolve

October 4, 2011
Thumbnail image for It Is Time To Evolve

This is a very easy problem to solve and we have all the cards waiting to be stacked in our favor using the tools that are right in front of our collective noses.

Read the full article →

Zertified Knowledge Assets

December 2, 2010
Thumbnail image for Zertified Knowledge Assets

our “risk based” capital structure accounts only for the observed randomness of individual human nature rather than trying to securitize the potentially infinite wisdom of crowds. This is a problem, this is our very serious problem.

Read the full article →

The Future of Social Currency

November 16, 2010
Thumbnail image for The Future of Social Currency

The Branded Debit card has long been a staple of the vanity financial services industry.  Having your favorite football team, alma mater, or non-profit proudly displayed upon your purchasing prowess is a clever offshoot of those printed checks of days gone by.  Now, in the age of social media, YOU are the brand. Your product […]

Read the full article →

Social Value is Social Enterprise

November 15, 2010
Thumbnail image for Social Value is Social Enterprise

The fastest way to unleash the extraordinary value that is contained in communities of experienced, talented, and motivated people is to provide a substrate for them to trade their knowledge assets among each other.  When people get together around a purpose, they build things that create incredible social value. The Social Value Platform provides an […]

Read the full article →

The Invisible Hand of Social Capitalism

November 12, 2010
Thumbnail image for The Invisible Hand of Social Capitalism

Like Adam Smith’s invisible hand of Market Capitalism, the Invisible Hands of Social Capitalism will reward people for organizing themselves to make what they enjoy most and are naturally talented in producing.

Read the full article →

80/20 Rule: The Value of Human Interaction

October 25, 2010
Thumbnail image for 80/20 Rule: The Value of Human Interaction

Viewpoints in this riddle differ based on the perceived definition of money and value. Wall Street would say “Yes”, but Main Street would say “No”. In fact this brings into question the order of how we assign value in our world.

Read the full article →

The Social Value Game

October 19, 2010
Thumbnail image for The Social Value Game

Most applications of game theory are controlled from in-house or deployed against a competitive landscape. The Value Game is deployed external to the corporation and in a cooperative landscape where rewards are given to those who organize people around a “highly leveraged product” in valuable ways.

Read the full article →
y_E9iq8ed_y-mePfNA3-ToSm2pufnr10TiW-rx6U-ls