Curiosumé is an open source development project designed to replace the résumé as a means for describing one’s interests, skills, and abilities
Private / Anonymous / Cryptographic / Mobile / Personal API
Demo Video and Specifications,
Curiosumé is an analog to digital converter for knowledge asset objects. By moving away from a semantic résumé and moving toward a personal digital API, the trade and exchange of knowledge assets may be machine enabled for matches, proximity, relevance, weight, and probabilities of achieving various outcomes. As such, economics of “intangibles” will become more efficient.
By making knowledge assets visible in an economic system, social entrepreneurs may readily trade and exchange intangible assets much as they do with tangible assets. Curiosumé will facilitate trade of intangibles through a unique distributed structure of objects and assigned attributes. Results can then be anonymized and processed in a machine enabled and mobile environment.
There are several very specific features that must be integrated in the application in order for Curiosumé to perform its relatively small but important task. These include:
1. Transportability and “Ownership” of the personal API
2. Anonymity until point of transaction
3. Deploying multiple personas
4. Combining multiple personae
5. Measuring proxies for economic output, matching, assessing, scenario testing, etc.
The use cases for Curiosumé will be a numerous as the number of entrepreneurs who can articulate the protocol in a market. Since Curiosumé eliminates “Competition” from the onset, there is little or no economic incentive to lie, deceive, or cheat. This allows the market an opportunity to defer vetting mechanisms to downstream applications that can compare (for example) a submitted persona against a control personal as a cryptographic key to unlock a transaction or block chain, etc. In essence, making cheating too expensive to sustain.
- Individuals may overlay their own persona on any dataset to visualize and discover adjacencies, paths, and connections.
- Individuals may interact with the web using a Personal API
- Protegé and Mentors may find each other in close proximity in community or within an organization.
- People with special skills can find worthy and productive collaborations in communities or within the organization.
- Trade in knowledge assets is facilitated through “anonymous until point of transaction” protocol. People will provide better data knowing that they have complete control over their personal identities.
- Build Social Currency; multiple personas may combine Curiosumés to establish the knowledge inventory for a team or to discover the probability that a group of friends may produce any mutual affinity efficiently together.
- Any product or service may be described in Curiosumé format and compared to a community listing to discover customers, partners, and employees.
- Curiosume data is pre-normalized allowing any user to make predictive assessments about any collection of personas relative to a project, product, event, itinerary, or interaction with any physical asset.
- Cryptographic; a personal API may be used as a private key in unlocking smart contracts on the block chain protocol
- Toll Booth on Big Data; marketers, employers, or data aggregators would pay individuals for access to their persona.
- Instead of advertising to a demographic, marketers may identify specific knowledge assets and may offset prices based on the social values or proclivities of the persona.
- Economic development agencies can take a knowledge asset survey of a region to identify what institutions or industries they have a strategic advantage. Or, they may retrain or import specific knowledge assets in order to grow into new industries – with great precision.
- Philanthropic institutions can assess need and impact prior to committing to directed giving by assembling strategic knowledge assets around a specific philanthropic goal.
- Corporations may assess their ability to enter a develop a new products or enter a new market based on a Curiosumé survey
- Competitors may assess the ability, and cost to defend against their competition disrupting a new product initiative.
- Corporations can better tailor their products to what customers actually want to buy rather than trying to “market” what the company already knows how to produce.
- Corporations can make hiring vs training decisions with better clarity based on a Curiosumé survey.
- The college “degree” system may evolve in favor of boutique personas designed for innovation in an industry.
- The financial industry (from the NYSE, Banks to VC) can determine the probability that a company may be able to execute a business plan given their Curiosumé survey
- The Insurance industry can mitigate risk exposures by assuring that the right collection of knowledge assets are deployed to, say, a construction project.